Magic Billion™ is the brand name for the International Talent Division of M/s TGM Services Private Limited – an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certified Company. All businesses with the brand of “Magic Billion” are performed under the legal name of M/s TGM Services Private Limited, which is a registered Legal Entity with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, with Company Identification Number (CIN)U74999UP2020PTC137169 and having its office at Third Floor, A-22, Block A, Sector 3, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Requirement for Professional Nurses for mid-size to large general private hospitals or small eldercare hospitals (not homes).
- Patient Care
- Pediatric Nursing
- Elder Care
- OT Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Emergency Department Nurse
- Become a fully recognized nurse after clearing the recognition exam (Kenntnisprfung) or adaption course (Anpassungskurs).
Perks and Benefits
- Salary prior to German recognition – 2,100 to €2,300 /month. Allowance additional.
- Salary German recognition: €2800/month. Allowance additional.
- Onetime €1,500 bonus after getting German nursing recognition.
- Working hours are 40 hours per week (potential for overtime work).
- Visa & one-way flight ticket is provided.
- 100% flexibility, No contract.
- No blocked account is required.
Ideal ProfileSkills Required
- Should have passed B.Sc. (Nursing) or GNM.
- Should have a minimum of 2 Years of experience to be eligible for this opportunity.
- Freshers can also apply for Eldercare Hospitals.
- German Language Requirements: Candidate must be B2 Level Certified in order to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.
- If not, Magic Billion will train the candidate(Fly to Germany in max 10 months).
- You have at least 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Healthcare & Lifesciences.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
What’s on Offer?
- Cross-Cultural Experience
- Commitment to Patient Care
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.