- Complete responsibility of First Aid Centre.
- Provide emergency treatment in the workplace.
- Providing health and hygiene awareness trainings to the employees.
- Focus on primary prevention and apply emergency care.
- Plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients in company.
- Coordinating and arranging outside clinic Doctor Consultation.
- Assist and coordinate with visiting doctor for daily consultation.
- Stock checking & Medicine ordering based on approval.
- Record keeping & maintenance for medicines given to the patient.
- Updating Patient’s clinic visit Register on daily basis.
- Monthly report circulating to the management.
- Accident report circulating to management based on each occurrence.
- Patient’s Hospital bill submitting to HR Dept for reimbursement.
- Document all employee injury and illness and keeping the information confidential.
- Improve the health of employees through on-going programs and health checks.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring the side effects and reactions.
- Train patients on managing illnesses or injuries and disease prevention.
- Arranging First Aid training whenever required.
- Timely reporting the sick leave and medical cases to HR department.
- Must have good communication skill in Hindi.
- Must be presentable at all time
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Professionalism & Customer Focus
Minimum Entry Qualifications
Nursing Degree /Diploma with minimum 2 years’ experience
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.