Nursing Jobs San Antonio, We are looking for a nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role. A registered nurse, or RN, typically monitors patients, administers medications, keeps records, consults with healthcare providers, educates patients and more.
Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients. Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health. Preparing patients for exams and treatment. Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions.
|Hiring Organization||Baptist Medical Center|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 34 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78205|
The Baptist Health System story began when 30 physician members of the Bexar County Medical Society joined with more than two dozen business people and professionals to organize the San Antonio Associated Charities. As the community grew, so did the need for healthcare services.
Over 100 years later, Baptist Health System includes acute care hospitals, urgent care clinics, imaging centers, and free-standing emergency departments. Our commitment remains the same – to help people achieve health for life through compassionate service inspired by faith.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Skills & Requirements
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in-home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Helping others achieve wellness.
- Continual education opportunities.
- Travel possibilities.
- Job outlook.
- Overtime pay.
- Specialty possibilities.
- Career advancement opportunities.
For More Category Wise Jobs
Please Visit – https://pnrstatusirctc.in/jobs/
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Nursing Jobs San Antonio.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com