IT Support Specialist
Full Job Description
O2E Brands is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our growing team!
Do you love helping people and sharing your knowledge? Are you a proactive, self-sufficient IT Support Professional who takes pride in problem-solving and delighting internal customers? If you said yes, then this position is for YOU!
The IT Support Specialist is an exciting position offering a variety of IT support-based functions within our growing Business Technology team. The incumbent will support Tier 1 and Tier 2 issues across 3 brands (1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, Shack Shine) and will also engage other day to day responsibilities such as assisting with training programs, training new hires, creating documentation, providing valuable input in daily stand-ups, and supporting a remote workforce.
When we say It’s All About People we mean it. We have created a hybrid work model that helps us get together to Collaborate, Celebrate and Connect while enjoying the flexibility of working where it makes sense for you. For this role’s duty and responsibility we anticipate that you will be in the office 50% of time.
A Day in the Life:
- Provide support (maintenance/system/set-up/basic networking).
- Perform installs, moves, adds, changes, and decommissioning of computer equipment.
- Assist with training programs designed to educate the organization’s end-users about basic as well as specialized applications, as well as provide training on new processes, procedures, and technology.
- Create and update technical documentations.
- Support and train new hires.
- Own your position – provide rapid response and ownership of issues and requests: identify, diagnose, and resolve problems and issues reported by customers via case management system, telephone, or email.
- Support and troubleshoot issues for a remote workforce.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and provide feedback and support within the team.
- Participate in an on-call rotation schedule.
- Coordinate incident management activities.
What You Bring to the Table:
- College Diploma in Computer Systems Technician, Network Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 1 or more Certifications preferred: CompTIA A+, Google IT Support Professional Certificate, or similar
- Must have a “Can-do” attitude with strong attention to detail, an excellent ability to listen and take direction
- Must be service-oriented and able to maintain a high-level of professionalism under pressure
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be organized and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Strong understanding of DHCP, DNS, VOIP
Did you know O2E Brands has been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Canada 12 times!? Take a sneak peek into why that is, here: (https://youtu.be/DJA02gMNU-0)
Check us out on social!
At O2E Brands we know that great talent comes in many forms and we want to meet you at your best. We will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities at any time throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com or notify the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with if unique arrangements will enable your equal participation.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.