Commis Chef – Butcher
Full Job Description
For travelers seeking freedom, independence, and space. Oaks Hotels & Resorts offers spacious contemporary serviced studios and suites across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and the Middle East. Effortless short or long stays unfold with peace of mind and all the essential comforts.
Members of the Kitchen Department are responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity, and variety of our food and beverage offerings in every area of the hotel and that F&B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market. As Chef Butcher it is your responsibility to plan, prepare, and execute all portioning, ordering, and inventory of meats and fish in accordance with the hotel standards and plating guide specifications. You will also maintain organization, cleanliness, and sanitation of your work areas and equipment.
- Must have worked at least one year as a Butcher in Hotels and Restaurants
- Must be able to prepare all meats and fish products specified in company standards.
- Must have basic school education
- Must have accurate knife skills
- Must be able to deal with quality control, production control, meat and fish storage
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.