Kinetic Business Solutions
A leading FMCG company is actively recruiting an Office Assistant for their Dubai office.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact for managing day-to-day order inquiries.
- Provide quotations to customers and assist in translating quotations and documents from English to French or vice versa as required.
- Oversee all aspects of goods transport.
- Handle transport documents, anticipate potential issues, and proactively resolve customs-related problems.
- Gather all necessary information to facilitate smooth shipping and customs clearance.
- Handle administrative tasks such as answering telephone calls and managing shipping company accounts.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree. Relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role. Logistics experience is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.