Jobs For Students Singapore
|Hiring Organization||Mayer Brown (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Title||Jobs For Students Singapore|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Qualification||Minimum secondary education|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 2500 Per Month|
Mayer Brown is a leading global law firm with offices in 27 key business centres across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. With approximately 200 lawyers in each of the world’s three largest financial centres — New York, London and Hong Kong — we are uniquely positioned to advise leading companies and financial institutions on their most complex legal needs.
We have deep experience in high-stakes litigation and complex transactions across industry sectors, including our signature strength, the global financial services industry.
We are a collegial, collaborative and diverse firm where highly motivated individuals with an unwavering commitment to excellence receive the opportunity, support and development they need to grow, thrive and realise their greatest potential.
We also encourage all our people to use their skills to support the wider community through our pro bono and community volunteering programmes. At Mayer Brown, the principles of mutual respect, dignity and understanding are central to the way we work and help to provide an environment where diversity and inclusion are embraced.
- Order and keep stock of all stationery, printing materials, and general supplies and maintain records of distribution
- Check the format and layout of all documents before proceeding to production
- Quality check before and after printing and binding process
- Ensure the timely delivery of products and projects
- Handle user’s (fee earners/secretaries) enquiries and provide help or advice if there is a need
- Assist other ad hoc duties as required (e.g attending to the courier, local document delivery and collection, etc.)
Production tasks include
- Bulk copying or printing;
- Bulk scanning;
- Binding – ring-bind, Velo-bind or wire-bind;
- Dividers/Tabs – choices of colour/numbering index;
- Bookmark or hyperlink;
- Conference/seminar documentation packaging;
- Electronic Closing Binder (“ECB”);
- High-volume electronic filing; and
- Another special print request (subject to approval) – is based on resources, urgency, quality/quantity and cost.
Qualifications / Person Specification
- Minimum secondary education
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Mature, responsible and reliable
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Enjoy meeting people, good interpersonal skills
- Pride in work and attention to detail
- Good time management and ability to produce accurate work products under tight deadlines
- Compliance with the firm’s security and confidentiality policies
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Willing to upgrade skills and learn and consider adaptation of job scope and attend appropriate training if necessary