Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 For Indian
|Hiring Organization||Al Rostamani International Exchange|
|Post Title||Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 For Indian|
|Post Name||Officer – B2B Sales|
|Qualification||Graduate in Business Management / Marketing, any related stream, or any professional qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed.
Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community.
We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles, and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development, and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani International Exchange is a leader in providing currency exchange and international remittance services in the UAE. It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company having a wide range of products and services catering to all income groups for both nationals and expatriates.
To drive revenue growth, customer acquisition, and retention from corporate houses while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance.
- Plan, develop and implement business strategies to penetrate and acquire customers from the market by identifying top corporate houses (Trade Remittances & WPS) and affluent HNI’s.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a business plan for growing the business from the customer segment in UAE. Ensuring driving revenue/volume from the segment and contributing to the business.
- Establish strategic alliances and tie-ups with different business partners, and associations to enhance business for the customer segment.
- Participate in lead generation events, business gatherings, and special programs to develop and maintain a cordial relationship with stakeholders
- Ensure regular visits to the chamber, and govt offices to keep abreast of information relevant to the business
- Execute competitor and market analysis and provide feedback, suggestions & recommendations to higher management to improve business positioning, systems, and procedures
- Graduate in Business Management / Marketing, any related stream, or any professional qualification
- Fluency in the English language is a must
- High order of information processing, numerical and analytical decision-making
- Good computer awareness and usage skills
- Basic project management skills
- Preferably from a reputable financial services or marketing/sales background
- Relevant sales/business development experience of a minimum of 6 years
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Possess good verbal & written English language communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, influencing skills, and negotiating skills
- Excellent customer service skills
At Al Rostamani Group, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn, and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment, and vision.