Part Time Jobs in France
|Hiring Organization||DHL Express (STEF LE MANACH M BOISSAY C)|
|Post Name||Officer Manager – Assistant(e) Administrative f/h|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 20000 To EUR 25000 Per Year|
|Location||Paris, Ile-de-France, France 75008|
Deutsche Post DHL is THE leading logistics company with 500,000 employees worldwide. Our slogan is “ Connected People. Improving lives ”. Are you motivated and looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you like to be part of a dedicated team that works together to make a difference?
If you are looking for a change and you are ready to make changes…we are looking for you. DHL SUPPLY CHAIN France, the leader in logistics, is recruiting on a part-time permanent contract an Officer Manager – Administrative Assistant based in Plaine Saint-Denis (Head Office).
- Management of HR and General Services quotes and invoices (training, recruitment, paper, supplies, etc.)
- Creation of suppliers and entry of orders in the invoicing tool (Oracle)
- Ordering supplies for the HR department
- Contact with the CONCUR tool in the event of a breakdown/creation of access instead of Olivier Lapierre.
- Ordering computer equipment for new hires
- Management of computer access for new hires: the creation of Oracle access, creation of email addresses, badge requests, etc.
- Event organization support (Management Committee, Quarterly Business review EMEA) hotel reservation, restaurant, taxis,
- Support for the personnel administration department (classification of job descriptions, checklist integration, etc.)
Holder of a Bac +2 minimum, you justify a first experience in the management of general services. You have a strong appetite for carrying out various activities as well as manual tasks and are comfortable with the use of computer tools and in particular the office pack (Word, Excel). As a general resources manager, you have very good interpersonal skills.
Reactivity, autonomy, and rigor are essential for this position. As soon as you arrive, you benefit from a complete onboarding program: discovery of the team, our product solutions and methodology, and a continuous training course to support you in your skills development!
You recognize yourself in this profile and you are ready to invest yourself fully, so don’t hesitate any longer and join us! It includes quality management, safety, customer relations, workplace conduct, business integrity, and corporate responsibility.
The Code of Conduct also informs our customers, investors, and the public that Deutsche Post DHL Group is a reliable, trustworthy partner that combines quality service with a strong sense of responsibility.