Oh Puhleeez Branding Agency
Tele Caller Executive
Full Job Description
- Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
- Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
- Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
- Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Professional certification sales and marketing will be an advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard-working individual.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Technical support: 1 year (Preferred)
- tele sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Health insurance
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.