|Post Name||Coding Teacher|
|Qualification||A Computer Science degree or coding background is needed|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Coding is the #1 coding platform and community for school students to learn Computer Science by building apps, games, and websites. All classes are taught live 1:1 by vetted and trained teachers with a programming background. We are backed by top investors including Rebright Partners and Y Combinator.
Coding helps improve logical thinking and problem-solving skills by 70% among kids at a young age, also enabling them to perform better in other subjects in school. Moreover, coding jobs are the future. They already constitute more than 60% of all jobs in science, technology, engineering, and math. While still in school, those who start young will be ahead of everyone by the time they get into college.
They will be creators of the future. Learning to code at a young age will inspire more kids, including girls, to take up Computer Science as a major when entering college. Today, schools and traditional education systems are not equipped to provide the right coding education to children. Coding is here to change that and empower every student with the tools, content, and live coding classes to start learning to code and build anything they can imagine.
We are looking for Coding Teachers who believe in this mission and have the right expertise to teach coding to young school kids.
Roles & responsibilities
- Teach coding in a fun & engaging way to school students via online classes
- Inspire students to learn coding at a young age
- Assess student’s progress, evaluate assignments, and give constructive feedback
- Be available for at least 120 hours in a month, especially in the evenings on weekdays & longer hours on weekends
- Teach 1:1 from the comfort of your home
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with parents/guardians
- Contribute to curriculum development and developing the right pedagogy for teaching coding
To be successful in this role, you must have –
- Passion for teaching school students. Prior experience is a plus
- A curious mind and engineering background
- Excellent communication skills in English. Hindi or other local languages is a plus
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- A laptop with camera & microphone and a good internet connection
- A Computer Science degree or coding background is needed
- Best incentive program of up to USD 3 – USD 5 per class along with many other perks
- Get internet allowance, referral bonus, and lovely goodies regularly
- Flexibility to set availability as per your schedule in your personal calendar
- Cancel class or open more slots any time using your personal calendar
- Flexibility to mention grades you want to teach based on your comfort level
- Get recognition & experience certificates for teaching coding
- Use best-in-class online classroom products for a hassle-free teaching experience
- Transparent policies and earning reports
- Top-rated teachers get exciting goodies and rewards periodically
- Round-the-clock support by the Coding team if you face any issues.
You can earn anywhere from IUSD 400 to 800 per month depending on your availability. You will also be given professional training to teach the curriculum at the beginning and you will go through regular training sessions & teacher development programs. Moreover, you get to work with a young & smart team who are on a mission to change the landscape of coding education in India.
To apply for this job please visit codingal.freshteam.com.