UI/UX Designer Trainee
|Post Name||UI/UX Designer Trainee|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 months of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, iOS,
- Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high-fidelity mockups
- Optimize existing user interface designs and create style guides.
- Test for intuitiveness and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.