Typical Duties Included Are, But Not Limited To
- Managing and driving performance targets of 15 associates and above.
- Ensure high levels of customer service/satisfaction and meet SLA’s.
- Ensure meeting team’s KPI’s and performance targets.
- Conduct Weekly, Monthly, and quarterly performance reviews.
- Regular training staff for 5S implementation and ensure 100% adherence.
- Ensure Zero complains caused by negligence on operations floor.
- Filling in for warehouse associates functions such as loading, offloading, picking, and receiving if required.
- Train and develop direct reports.
- Utilize available resources to meet customer’s SLA.
- Adhere to company HSSE, compliance and sustainability corporate policies, processes, and standards.
- Experienced in effectively managing and achieving performance targets of a team of minimum 15 members or more.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of WMS.
- Strong English proficiency.
- Flexible to work in Day, Afternoon, and night shift on a short notice.
- Able to work long hour shifts whenever fulfilment center required.
- Additional Proficiency: Advanced MS office Knowledge (Excel, word, outlook, etc.)
- Leadership & Team building capabilities.
- Excellent Performance management skills
- Excellent Problem solving and analytical skills.
- People Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- E-mail communication skills
- PowerPoint, excel and word presentation skills.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.