F&B Employee Allround
Full job description
Do you have an appetite to deliver first class service and are passionate about all things Food & Beverage? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Food & Beverage Service Team are the final piece of the puzzle, they are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As F&B Employee Allround, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Would you like to receive a bonus of €500 net? Then apply for this amazing job, become part of our team and receive a bonus of €250 after the probation period and €250 after signing your 2nd contract.
Key Responsibilities of a F&B Employee Allround;
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest inquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships while promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the F&B employee Allround:
- Experience in food & beverage service beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
What do we offer?
- A good salary
- A bonus of €250 after the probation period and another €250 after signing the 2nd contract
- Travel allowance from 5 km travel distance
- Free parking spots or free hotel’s shuttle bus from and to Schiphol.
- Discounts in all the Radisson Hotels all over the world and 50% discount on Food & Beverage within the Radisson Hotels in the Netherlands.
- Great staff activities and parties
- Career possibilities within the Radisson Hotel Group
Convenience, comfort and style combined at the Radisson Blu Hotel at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, making it the perfect choice for busy travellers. Just 5 kilometers from Schiphol Airport, the hotel is based in the attractive Schiphol-Rijk Business Park near Highway A4. Our guests can sink into a plush bed in one of the 281 comfortable rooms and suites at our Schiphol hotel.
OTIUM Restaurant & Lounge lets our guests refuel with selectable seasonal dishes made from fresh ingredients and offers a wide choice of wines and specialty beers. To maintain their workout routine, our guests can visit our on-site fitness center and our stylish event space houses 16 well-equipped meeting rooms, including the Noord-Holland Ballroom, which makes an admirable venue for conferences or receptions of up to 435 guests .
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
To apply for this job please visit nl.indeed.com.