Orient group of Hotels and Resorts
Full Job Description
Job profile-Hotel Manager
The Hotel Manager is responsible for the management of all the operations of the organization. The Hotel Manager is the leader of the organization, reporting directly to ownership, and is responsible for the management of all staff. He/she is expected to create an environment of excellence and customer service within the organization.
The GM is accountable for all sales revenue lines for the team. This includes developing new revenue streams while ensuring the renewal and maintenance of current revenue streams remain consistent on an annual basis.
There are five main revenue components (listed below) that determine the financial success of the organization. The General Manager’s main responsibility is to oversee all revenue streams by utilizing the human and capital resources to achieve them.
- Ticket Sales
- Food and Beverage
- Stadium Events and Rentals
- Develop and manage an operating budget including frequent reporting to ownership.
- Implement company strategies and operational plans.
- Manage a variety of full-time, part-time, and volunteer/intern staff, including the hiring, training, and professional development of all staff members.
- Design and development of a sales & customer service-oriented organization
- Lead sales and marketing efforts for all ticket sales, group sales, sponsorships, promotions, and merchandise.
- Develop relationships within the community with key members, constituents, and business leaders
- Manage all game-day operations, including security, guest services, concessions, ticketing, merchandise, game entertainment, and promotions
- Act as the primary liaison and communicate effectively with ownership and the league office
- Previous experience with operations and managing a sports team, preferably within Summer Collegiate or Minor League baseball or a professional sports organization strongly preferred. Familiarity with ticketing systems a plus
- Superior communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are mandatory.
- Proven track record of increasing revenues and improving customer service
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing programs to businesses and community organizations
- Candidates shall be organized, professional, and efficient and effective communicator, positive and forward-thinking, and a strong results-oriented leader
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; adapts to change in the work environment, manages competing demands, and can handle frequent changes.
- Willingness to work long hours, including holidays and weekends
Experience- Min 2 to 5 years of experience
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nagpur, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.