We’re looking for a Junior Copywriter to join our team in London. outré creative is an international creative design agency working with some of the biggest utility, insurance, and financial brands in the US and UK. We’re all about delivering excellent customer experience and measurable returns on investment to our clients – whether we’re developing a high-level strategic direction for a brand, a communications or distribution strategy, or individual campaigns and pieces of collateral — creative strategy sits behind it all of our design work. We specialize in creative strategy, digital design, information design, and branding. You’ll be London based and work on projects in both the US and the UK.
About The Role
- You’ll be supporting the writing team who is responsible for all content produced by the agency.
- You’ll work across a number of projects simultaneously, writing and proofing engaging and effective creative, transactional and technical copy that delivers on client briefs.
- You’ll be keeping an eye on competitor activity and trends to ensure that all copy is relevant, modern, and on-brand.
- You’ll help generate and share ideas and content that will improve our clients’ customer experience.
- Part of the creative team, you’ll also work with the designers to help prepare presentations and pitches for new business, and support outbound marketing initiatives for the agency.
- You love the craft of copywriting – words, and the power of what they can do for brands, excite you.
- You’re keen to hone your writing and create headlines that pack a punch and hit home.
- You’re just as comfortable digging deep into a brochure as you are whipping up email subject lines.
- With us, you’ll be learning to write short and long copy alike.
- You should have at least 1 year of experience in an agency writing complex copy that’s strong, succinct, and grammatically correct.
- You’ll have strong research skills to ensure all copy is correct and accurate.
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals
- You’ll need to be confident in understanding and interpreting tone of voice guidelines to write effective copy across a range of channels, with a familiarity with plain language.
- A militant eye for detail: you’re comfortable proofreading documents to ensure that clients receive error-free and consistent deliverables.
- You’ll be good at managing your time and working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- We finish early on a Friday – at 3:00 PM
- True remote working work-life balance initiative
- Annual team trip away to our Global Summit – this year we went to New York
- Competitive salary
- Flexified – Verified by Flexa Careers as a truly flexible place to work
- Monthly team social events
Based in central Manhattan and London, outré creative is a boutique creative design agency working with some of the biggest corporate brands in the US and UK. We’re team-orientated and constantly strive to go above and beyond our client’s expectations to deliver work that ticks all the right boxes. And we like to have fun while doing it, with Friday drinks, the odd pub quiz, Halloween dress-ups, baking competitions, and planned quarterly events. We also offer travel between offices, a generous annual leave package, and ongoing training and development.
To apply for this job please visit uk.linkedin.com.