Training Coordinator – Part-Time
· Routine Checkup for assets (Committee rooms, computer systems, projector, etc.)
· Handle department supplies, inventory and equipment.
· Communicate with Trainers all information related to the courses conducted.
· Setting up class location with all its necessary setup and course tools.
· IT Inspection before the course start.
· Attendance certificate preparation and distribution.
· Assessing feedback and sending feedback reports.
· Filling all the feedbacks and Trainer contacts all the necessary forms relate to courses.
· Prepare the trainers’ schedules.
· Coordinate with trainers for the availability of course materials.
· Prepare registration report by registration entries.
· Assigning trainees to classes sessions.
· Handling the cancellation and transfer forms.
· Data Entry and any administration related work.
2-3 years of experience in training administration
· preferably bilingual with excellent English communication skills
· excellent computer skills
· systematic, highly organized, quality-conscious
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.