Pacific Sea BPO Services Inc
Customer Service Assistant (Telugu/Kannada Speaking)
- 1.Handles all members’ queries/complaints via Live Chat, social media and other company communication tools in the specific language market.
- 2.Perform telemarketing or call to establish good relationship with existing and new member
- 3.Promotes products and provide quality services to achieve market dominance;
- 4.Identify clients with specific needs and forward their concerns to the appropriate department, supervisor or manager.
- 5.Monitor members reactions and competitors activities through daily/weekly reports and submit to immediate superior;
- 6.Assist the marketing team to disseminate promotion information, persuade members to participate and encourage higher activities via live chats / phone or email communication process.
- 1.Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- 2.Must be computer literate
- 3.Proficiency in English and Telugu/Kannada both verbal and written. This is required for our Indian Customer.
- 4.At least 1 year’s experience in customer service in any field.
- 5.Pleasant personality and service oriented
- 6.Able to work shifting schedule
- 7.Able to handle demanding customers professionally
- 8.Able to handle work pressure
- Working Hours:
- 9 Hours
- Rest Day:
- 6 RD in a month
- Dress Code:
- Business Attire – Weekdays
- Casual Attire – Weekends
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.