Pacify Medical Technologies Private Limited
Fresher Mechanical Engineer
Full Job Description
Job Role- Fresher Mechanical Engineer
Job Location- Work from Office, Mumbai
Job Type- Full Time
Experience- 0 Year
Salary- Best in Industry
Qualification- Bachelors in Mechanical
An incredibly rare opportunity for an Engineer to join a well-funded early-stage MedTech startup and outstanding team. Prototype and subsequent MVP both have blockbuster results, targeting an immediate million-dollar market, enabling tremendous value creation in a short time for a strong technologist having an entrepreneurial attitude.
We are looking for a passionate technologist with scaled MedTech experience for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to lead a medical device start-up with both a mission and tremendous value creation upside. The ideal candidate would be involved in the full development lifecycle of products, subsystems, modules, and platforms, from concept to detailed design, prototyping, testing, validation, and transfer to production. You will be responsible for the delivery of several subsystems which will be a part of a complex electromechanical surgical device for the medical industry and for transitioning the new product development from pre-commercialized to commercialized and deployment at scale.
· Experimental testing to develop micro spray techniques for micro-combustion and spray applications.
· You will design, fabricate, integrate, test, and optimize on components for example liquid dispersion unit.
· A large portion of this position is building custom experimental setups to characterize component and subsystem performance, for example measuring the effectiveness of a spray applications.
· Additionally, you will develop prototypes and support the development of the product.
· Perform hand calculations to support the design and sound knowledge of Fluid Mechanics and CFD.
· You will work closely with the IIT Professor, engineering team and the founders to scale the novel technology from the lab to the commercialization.
· B.E/B.Tech in mechanical engineering. Prior experience in experiment setup and testing and participatin SAE competition is prefer.
· Strong practical mechanical engineer skills are required because a large portion of this position is hands-on work. A sense of craftsmanship is required because you will be required to work with intricate assemblies. Prior fluid mechanics, combustion experiment testing experience is highly desired.
· Knowledge of introductory fluid mechanics and fluid machinery principles is required.
· Knowledge of simulation software (COMSOL, Ansys Fluent, Star-CCM+, etc.) are good to have but not required.
· Interdisciplinary skills, interests, and expertise are highly desirable, including electronics, spray dispersion technology, and other fields.
· Motivated product launchers. Engineer who brings strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
· Entrepreneurial mindset – Can-do attitude and Excellent communication skills.
Pacify Medical is an award-winning medical device startup developing portable surgical devices. The startup aimed to revolutionize skin transplantation surgery through the innovative technology of spraying skin thereby advancing the standard of care for large wounds that significantly reduce the surgery time and skin requirements, resulting in rapid healing and shorter hospitalizations. It is currently incubated at SINE, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai. We are a team of engineers from IIT and IIIT and are supported by MIT USA, BIRAC, COEP Pune, and BETIC IIT Bombay.
Why you should join us?
What makes us different is the way we take up challenges and a solution-driven, go-getter approach. We have a result-oriented work culture and have a brilliant young team with people from IITs, IIITs, and other top colleges. With all this, we have seen exponential growth in the last 2 years. To strengthen our Mechanical Design team, we are looking for passionate people who are looking for challenging opportunities to work on building medical device industry-leading products.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹250,000.00 – ₹350,000.00 per year
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
We are following COVID-19 precautions
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.