Speciality Packaging Engineer
Support flawless development, on-time implementation and commercialization of speciality packaging and display products. Partnering with the Commercial Team to drive new speciality packaging development. Collaborate with 3rd Party Co-packer to effectively manage packaging materials suppliers.
Involved in speciality packaging continuous improvement efforts. Support negotiation with co-packing vendors to achieve the best cost, quality and service. Support the speciality packaging Funding the Growth program.
- Assure accuracy and completeness of packaging material technical specifications in SAP system, drawings and other documentation.
- Other SAP responsibility – create PMs and load BOMs.
- Maintains packaging data in SAP.
- Support launches by close monitoring of concept creation and artwork development between subsidiaries and selected agency.
- Drive simplification effort and cost optimization initiatives related to PM and co-packing conversion.
- Together with 3rd Party Co-packer prepare “bundle book” for each new/modified SKU to assure proper co-packing conversion cost development.
- Challenge 3rd Party Co-packer to ensure competitive advantage by championing technical advancements, design trends and innovations in packaging.
- Works with 3rd Party and pack materials Suppliers to ensure that Non Conformance records relating to packaging materials are investigated, resolved in due-time and re-occurrence avoided.
- Experience in packaging.
- A university master degree.
- Very good command of English.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Excellent organization, problem solving & attention to details skills.
- Ability to work with other cultures.
- Team player highly motivated, flexible.
To apply for this job please visit global.recruit.net.