Packaging Optimization Manager
|Post Name||Packaging Optimization Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||PLN 8000 To PLN 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Bieruń, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland 43-150|
About the job
- Delivering projects on time and within budget
- Cooperate closely with the factory and project team to ensure the quality of projects
- Realize fully autonomy of all Industrial Tests & Validation for new packaging materials with a key focus on duplication and productivity ideas
- Generate project trial reports under its accountability and communicate to the Project team
- Propose & support best recommendations leading to the right match between the R&P specifications and the industrial capability
- Lead locally stage-gate homologation process at factory level & execute projects assigned according to RACI between all stakeholders
- Develop and keep a flow in the plant for industrial trials, materials delivery, and storage
- Min. 3 years of experience with min. 1 year of experience in packaging related role
- Strong background in the packaging materials field
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in the project team, influence, and engage to achieve goals
DANONE is not an ordinary company – we are fulfilling our mission, which is “we bring health to as many people as possible”.
For more information about Danone, our divisions, and our culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results we offer flexible working hours and a home office policy (2/3).
On top of that, you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, a benefits package for parents, life insurance, social fund, or employee discounts.
After clicking the ‘Apply’ button you will create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
The administrator of your personal data provided in the profile and in the documents submitted as part of the recruitment is Danone Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warsaw).
Danone Sp. z oo with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit careers.danone.com.