Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Guest Services Executive
Full Job Description
Based on the philosophy of providing personalised care from genuinely caring, Pan Pacific Singapore strives to be the hotel of choice for guests, associates and stakeholders. Over 300 valued associates form the team that distinguish the hotel and help create memorable experiences for guests. Because we believe that it’s all about the people. Because we genuinely care.
Located in Marina Bay, Pan Pacific Singapore is an international 5-star hotel focused on providing personalised care to travelers. 790 contemporary rooms and suites provide beautiful views of the harbour and city while the hotel’s six restaurants and a bar offer a variety of quality global cuisine to guests.
- Supervise Guest Services Team operations by fulfilling relevant daily tasks.
- Set, communicate and motivate the availability of rooms available for upsell daily.
- Assist Guest Services Agents/Officers and Lobby Ambassadors with any questions or requests.
- Monitor lobby traffic and guide Lobby Ambassadors accordingly.
- Prepare and conduct daily pre-shift briefings to communicate effectively with all associates to provide all information necessary to deliver Service Excellence in accordance with Pan Pacific standards.
- Check room assignment and relocate if necessary, working with internal departments in liaising with the cleaning of rooms.
- Monitor on-day room allocations and block rooms for next day’s arrivals.
- Monitor status of arrival and departure rooms.
- Open, maintain and close cash float, EDC and paperwork.
- Ensure guest registrations are completed accurately and correspond with Opera PMS guest information.
- Handle group / air-crew reservations from pre-arrival, arrival, in-house and departure and work closely with Group Reservations.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Duty Manager.
- Minimum ‘O’ levels.
- Minimum two years in a similar supervisory position within front office in a 5-star chain Hotel.
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
- Exposure to multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge in Opera or any similar property management system.
- Pro-active & detailed oriented.
- Highly Responsible.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.