Parivar Seva Sanstha
Sales Officer (SO)
Full Job Description
We are looking for an experienced and smart Sales Officer to join us. You will be responsible for leading and coordinating the day-to-day activities of the sales team. Besides, you should be able to build and maintain long-term customer relations. Your job role will also require you to recruit and train team members.
You should be able to develop and implement effective sales strategies and sales targets. Moreover, you should also be able to review current market trends and competitor offerings. You should also be able to address customer queries and help them make the right purchasing decisions. In addition to this, you should be able to prepare and present accurate and detailed sales reports.
To be able to perform in this job role, you should have an excellent sales record. Furthermore, you should be sales-driven and customer-oriented individual. Your ability to handle customer requests professionally and in a timely manner will be advantageous.
If you can help our company drive excellent sales results, then do get in touch. We would love to have a word with you.
- Building and maintaining long-term relations with customers
- Recruiting and training Sales Consultants, Sales Representatives, and other team members
- Addressing any customer queries and guiding them with their purchasing decisions
- Maintaining an accurate and detailed record of all sales
- Preparing and presenting sales reports to the higher management
- Assisting in the development and implementation of sales targets
- Collaborating with the Marketingdepartment to develop various promotional activities
- Researching current market trends and making a note of customer requirements
- Reviewing competitor product offerings
- Making cold calls to attract potential customers
- Developing effective sales strategies
- Diverting customer requests and complaints to the relevant departments
Panipat and Hisar (Haryana)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Panipat, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.