Park Hotel Group
People & Culture Manager
We are looking for a motivated individual who has a strong passion to build a workplace culture where we embrace diversity, celebrate successes, and nurture the next generation of leaders.
Your role is to challenge our system and come up with creative solutions to break the mold and lead the change. You will be working with executive leaders so be ready to be comfortable with the uncomfortable.
What You Will Do
- Provide insight and sound advisory to Businesses in manpower headcount and cost planning for businesses in Singapore and overseas markets.
- Ensure a high level of team member engagement on a global basis, and will proactively engage with all departments of the organization so that we work collaboratively to determine and address current and future HR’s needs.
- Act as an innovative, solution-focused leader, to provide insight and advisory to Businesses in manpower headcount and cost planning.
- Ensure talent pipeline through innovative hiring methods.
- Partner with business HR teams to deliver career pathways, and performance management and create belonging, impact, and growth for the employees.
What You Will Need
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in HR business partnering and working in a matrix organization.
- Strong stakeholder management experience at mid to senior management level.
- Proven experience in strategic HR plans and solutions, dealing with organization strategies and complex business/HR issues.
- Ability to apply HR generalist know-how to varied business environments.
- The strong task, cost, and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks under time constraints and pressure.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.