Parker Connect Consultants
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Credit Controller who operates on Letters of Credit (LC)
- Manage day-to-day operations on all Letters of Credit and Credit control management activities across UAE/Export/Affiliates business
- Letter of Credit (L/C) includes both i.e. Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) & Individual Letter of Credit (L/C).
- The letter of Credit Specialist is responsible of compiling all activities associated but not limited to L/C Draft Review, Establishment, Confirmation, Renewal, preparation and presentation of Documents, Encashment, and pursuing acceptance from customer/bank.
- The candidate will conduct seminars and training for all affiliate Credit Managers in the day to day intricacies and usage of Letters of Credit and their suitability as a negotiable instrument.
- Design and manage the end-to-end process of L/C from Origination to Encashment until funds are sighted in the bank account.
- Manage L/Cs transactions for the group and resolve all outstanding issues associated to the L/C internally (within the organization) and externally (with customers/banks).
- Target at maximizing L/C collection
- Presenting documents against L/C on a negotiation basis and ensuring no discrepancies are reflected in the presentation of documents.
Salary: AED 13000 to AED 15000
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED13,000.00 – AED15,000.00 per month
- Letter of Credit (LC): 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.