Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited
Join our team that shares your Passion & Heart for Canadian agriculture! Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) has an opportunity for a motivated, forward-thinking, and dedicated individual as a Farm Labourer based in Hanover, Ontario.
Work And Grow With a Family-owned Company.
Join our team with Purpose & History! P&H’s roots go back over 110 years. We have always been a Canadian, family-owned, and managed agri-business that understands the qualities and conditions needed for meaningful growth. Our corporate culture values are family values; honesty and integrity with a focus on listening and continuous learning. Like family, we support our staff to always do better.
With over 70 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified, and vertically integrated with operations spanning grain merchandising, flour milling, crop input distribution, and animal feed production.
Skills and experience for the next step in your career.
- Reporting to the Farm Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day operations on the turkey farm.
- Hours of work: 7:00 am to 3:30pm
Your day to day activities will include:
- Farm operations including animal care and poultry husbandry
- Record-keeping (monitoring of equipment, feeders, etc.)
- Mechanical, property, and yard maintenance
- Operating farm machinery including ventral, tractor, and skid steer
- Must adhere to all health and safety policies and practices
The successful candidate should enter the position with the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in a general laborer role, preferably in farming
- Previous experience operating tractors and other farming equipment/machinery is an asset
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work every other weekend and some holidays
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Learn more about us at
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.