Senior Development Manager – Airport
The Senior Development Manager is responsible for planning, execution and management of airport decommissioning.
- Development of the business case to the satisfaction of the business sponsor
- Obtaining necessary approvals and funding via the Delegation of Authority
- Responsible for development and scheduling of the project work breakdown structure and the co-ordination of:
- Consultant Appointment
- Design development
- Project Governance
- Contractual and Procurement Governance
- Performance of the assigned project within time, cost, quality and safety specifications.
Post Contract, the Senior Development Manager serves as the owner representative on a day-to-day basis and assures compliance with business objectives.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assure compliance with Client’s project gateway process
- Develop project business case and obtain necessary funding and approvals
- Develop and maintain a project execution plan detailing plans to manage benefits, time, cost, quality and safety effectively
- Manage professional consultants to ensure that design work remains on schedule, within budget and expectations.
- Coordinate design phase activities/deliverables with the Client, architects, engineers, sub-consultants, stakeholders, agencies, tenants, airlines, etc. relative to facilities design and systems.
- Chair and conduct design progress and coordination meetings, preparing agendas, coordinating presentation material and preparing meeting minutes for same.
- Stakeholder management and engagement through the design development phase
- Manage the handover of the project from design phase into procurement and delivery by others
- Act as the owner’s representative during the construction phase to monitor compliance with business objectives
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/construction or project management
- Minimum 15 years of experience in development and decommissioning project management ideally airports
- Ability to manage consultants and contractors on the project
- Experience managing projects from start to completion
- Excellent communication in English
- Incumbent should have a broad general technical and business background, as well as previous experience on similar or related projects.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.