Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Civil Engineer (Irrigation Network) to join our team! In this role you will get to perform conventional and moderately-complex engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist the Resident Engineer in reviewing of shop drawings, design proposals, method statements, and other activities including correspondence related to the bridges section, and prepare replies for the review of the Resident Engineer.
- Coordinate with Parsons’ design engineers for the resolution of related issues.
- Maintain the daily diary and the daily reports by the inspectors.
- Coordinate with the contractor engineers on scheduling and application of resources.
- Direct, assist and monitor the performance of the inspectors and surveyors as applicable.
- Convene and chair special meetings with the service authorities, the contractor, subcontractors, and other parties related to his work.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of records.
- Ensure safety goals are achieved on the project and oversee implementation of safety procedures on the project.
- Prepare / Assist in the preparation of Weekly and Monthly progress reports.
- Act positively, and participate in all health and safety issues at the site, as required by the Resident Engineer and the project safety representatives.
- Provide all necessary on-site direction and assist the Resident Engineer to issue site instructions with respect to utility works and associated items.
- Check and measure the performed work in his line of work, record and assist the Resident Engineer to display progress vs. programmed work.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Degree in Civil engineering from a reputable institution.
- Have full and complete knowledge of existing infrastructure Networks in the Emirates of Dubai
- Experience in dealing with emergency works and ability to deal with the Public and coordinate with various infrastructure Authorities related to the Projects
- Exceptional articulate communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience advising clients on the best systems, materials, products, and sustainability for irrigation/water feature systems
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, and Primavera P3.
To apply for this job please visit parsons.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.