Mobile Mortgage Specialist Assistant
Job Category – Primary
We’re committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.
Provide support to Mobile Mortgage Specialists in all areas of credit administration. Process assigned work volumes in an accurate and efficient manner, supporting the Specialist and business timeline commitments. Maintain strong relationships with internal partner groups and teams including responding to questions and concerns. Follow up with customers to gather documentation to support processing of credit applications.
Contribute to the success of the Specialist and the MMS channel by allowing the Specialist to focus on sales and business development activities.
- Maximize support in relation to credit administration
- Maintain good relationships with partners including follow-up, responding to questions, and ensuring that customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues to MMS or DM when necessary
- Gather client documentation after initial MMS customer meeting
- Process assigned work volumes in an accurate and efficient manner, supporting the Specialist and business timeline commitments
- Ensure all supporting documentation is received and validated, according to internal processes and/or business/industry regulation, to provide complete and accurate information for credit requests
- Contribute to achievement of MMS credit quality objectives and meeting or exceeding individual targets
- Meet and where possible exceed timeline commitments by processing transactions and replying to requests accurately and on time
- Partner with administrative support groups to facilitate the end to end credit decision process
- Support the achievement of business objectives by supporting sales goals
- Understand and apply bank and business channel operating policies and procedures
- Contribute to business objectives for Operational Excellence and support process improvement opportunities
- Escalate non-standard or high-risk transactions / activities as necessary
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank Code of Conduct
EMPLOYEE / TEAM
- Participate fully as a member of the team, promote service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Support the team by continuously enhancing knowledge / expertise in own area and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit
- Actively participate in the performance management process in support of own personal and professional development objectives, including coaching sessions
- Participate in team meetings, employee surveys, action planning, and training sessions
- Contribute to the success of the team by willingly assisting others in the completion of assigned duties
- Contribute to a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce
- Act as a brand ambassador for your business area/function and the bank, both internally and/or externally
BREADTH & DEPTH
- Requires established customer service skills to perform a range of routine activities and multi-step customer transactions, generally with limited financial impact
- Requires a broad knowledge regarding basic product suite of business supported
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the customer or sales team and how the team integrates with others
- Identifies and assesses customer problems in straight forward situations using standard procedures, and escalates non-standard issues internally; typically addressing routine requests requiring minimal discretion
- Impacts team results through the quality of the services or information provided to customers
- Follows standardized sales and customer service procedures and practices and recommends opportunities to improve processes in their own work area
- Uses communication skills to exchange/clarify product/process information with composure and ensures underlying details are understood
- Requires working knowledge and skills developed through formal training or work experience
- Generally reports to a Manager or above
- Minimum 1 year working in a client facing and/or administrative role
At TD we’re guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment to help colleagues feel a sense of belonging, and supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on total well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes … because when colleagues feel their best, they’re more likely to do their best.Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs.How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they’ll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care.
Who We Are
TD is one of the world’s leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is a customer obsessed organization, and we are deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you’ve got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we’re here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
At TD, we’re committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That’s why we launched the TD Ready Commitment, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It’s our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.Accommodation
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you’d like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process.We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.