The merchandiser is responsible for ensuring proper visibility / merchandising / displays of products and implementation of POS material.
Knowledge & Qualification:
- Good knowledge & experience in co-operatives, private supermarkets with reputed FMCG food products
- Understanding of merchandising requirements – displays, visibility, stock rotation to maintain stock freshness and avoid expiries
- Self starter
- Self motivated to achieve monthly kpas
- Hungry for performance based incentives
- Presentable – Pleasing personality
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of merchandising in the FMCG (Preferably Food Products) segment with a reputed company handling reputed brands
- Have a valid driving license
- Very good command of English
Role & Responsibilities:
Key Behaviours, Skills & Aptitude – (Attitudes, behaviours, personal characteristics and motives which will lead to high performance)
- Monitor stock movement in your outlet to minimize the returns of damaged and / or expired, close to expiry goods
- To inform line manager about any issues / feedback about your products or promotions / activities conducted on your products
- To inform line manager about new / related competing product launches, activities / promotions conducted on competing products
- Ensuring implementation of display Plano grams
- Inform customers of changes in prices, deals, new product launches etc.
- Support in executing activities like sales promotions, sampling
- Preparing stock reports in outlets in the absence of salesman. If salesman is present, informing him of low stock and also keeping the business development manager informed of the same
- Preparation of price surveys, promotion reports
- Preparation of other reports, as per instructions
- If required, taking principals on market visits
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.