HR Coordinator (part-time)
The HR Coordinator will provide human resources support for the Reliance construction Toronto team.
Your role with us:
- Act as a resource to Toronto employees for all matters related to the HR function.
- Update employee records in the HR information system.
- Responsible for developing content for the quarterly internal newsletter.
- Coordinate and participate in the onboarding process.
- Contribute to the company’s external outreach efforts (job fairs, etc.).
- Contribute to the organization of events to help develop engagement in the office.
- Assist the HR team in the development, implementation and enforcement of programs, projects, policies, plans and processes.
- Coordinate internal training sessions.
- Support the HR department in its overall functions.
What you need:
- College degree in the field of administration, human resources, or other related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Knowledge of French will be considered as an important asset.
- Ability to handle data in a confidential manner.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.