10 Minute School
Project Executive, Sales
10 Minute School is the pioneer of the Ed-Tech industry in Bangladesh. We are teaching more than 2 million students every day through our website, app, and social media to accelerate their learning.
Our goal is to ensure access to quality education for everyone in Bangladesh through a wide range of free-tier and premium content for Academic, Skill Development, and Jobs segments.
We are the only Sequoia Capital-backed EdTech company in Bangladesh, and we’re looking to hire in our Engineering, Product, Content, and Marketing teams.
The Role –We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Executive for the Affiliation Sales Channel. An ideal candidate should have the capability to oversee and execute operational activities. The candidate should also possess the ability to create, provide and analyze reports structurally and diligently.
- Job Modality – Part Time (Contractual)
- Salary – BDT 12,000
- Office hours – Hybrid (2 days WFH)
- Probation – 2 Months.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop engaging content and assets for affiliate partners
- Execute affiliate marketing campaigns on social media to drive maximum affiliate engagement and revenue
- Market research and competitive analysis to develop market strategies for the affiliate groups.
- Leveraging good copywriting skills to craft persuasive message that can influence the audience effectively
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Business Majors will be preferred).
- Must be good at creating and maintaining MS Excel and Google Sheets.
- Proficient in copywriting and editorial responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skill.
- Must be creative and consistently present unique marketing ideas.
We are the fastest-growing EdTech of Bangladesh. We believe in promoting a workplace where everyone has the opportunity to grow, create and excel.
Employee Centric Policies
Maternity Leave | Paternity Leave | PTO
Competitive Compensation | Fast-tracked growth | Quarterly Reviews and Feedback | Monthly training
Health and Wellness
Open Pantry | Game nights | Monthly Events
To apply for this job please visit bd.linkedin.com.