People Operations Intern (Part-Time)
Here are our Company Values and we’d love to have individuals who can be a culture add to our team!
What We Offer:
- Permanently Remote
- Pay wired directly to your bank account
- Flexible Hours
Grow With Us:
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented administration aficionado to join our small but mighty team. The ideal candidate will have impeccable attention to detail, thrives in a fast paced environment, and is an organization guru. This role will play an integral role in assisting and executing various People and Office programs and processes and will work cross functionally with other teams across the organization.
Day in the Life:
- Manage employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Update and maintain employee documents and records in various systems e.g. HRIS (Rippling), payroll (Deel), performance and management (Lattice), etc.
- Assist and coordinate shipping and receiving schedules for laptops, SWAG, etc. in the Philippines
- Manage basic HR-related requests (e.g creation of CoE, coordinating employee verification, asset related questions, etc.)
- Assist in the coordination and execution of different types of events in the Philippines
- Manage communications of different type of announcements and reminders to employees and managers
- Field employee questions/concerns
Who You Are:
- Past experience in a role with high volume of administrative responsibility (e.g. HR, recruiting, office management, or other administrative roles)
- Passionate people person who understands the value of positive employee experiences
- Efficient, thoughtful, and personable written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and detail-oriented with advanced administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Flexible hours (around 4 hours per day)with Pacific Standard Time
- Must have a reliable laptop and high-speed and stable primary and backup internet connection (at least 10 Mbps). Please note that we will require you to submit a document showing a screenshot of your speed test results and computer specs.
- Must be willing to attend scheduled meetings (may have occasional in person meetings in Manila)
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.