New York University
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply
New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) seeks to appoint an Administrative Assistant reporting to the Associate Director, Humanities Research Fellowship Program.
This position is needed for administrative support to the Humanities Research Fellowship program with coordinating events and communication materials, booking travel, processing reimbursements and requisitions in ePro for the researchers and any related events’ participants.
- Assist research fellows with booking travel, reimbursements and related policies
- Process honorariums for external reviewers
- Coordinate with Nirvana re: travel and booking arrangements
- Assist with scheduling
- Coordinate with participants and vendors (bookings, payments)
- Submit updates to the Web team (event page, email template)
- Advertising (website, intranet, NYUAD newsletters, HRF newsletter/email invite, social media)
- Event assistance – Coordinate with Audio Visual team, Zoom registration, Run of show, Holding slides, Recordings (when required)
- Bachelors Degree
- Five years of experience in executive and administrative services, preferably with at a higher-education institution, private organization, or governmental body operating in the U.A.E.
- Experience working with institutions of multinational nature
- Experience working collaboratively to establish and maintain effective working relationships with various stakeholders, including those in leadership positions
- Familiarity with Interfolio, Google Suite, SquareSpace, and Client Management Systems
- Knowledge of academic practices and procedures
- Knowledge of applicable standards, policies and procedures within specialty area
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
The University is an equal opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.