We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to be a part of the Letz Market team. You will be responsible for creating content for client’s social media, web pages, ad-management & analyzing the online metrics.
You will also be connecting with clients on a daily basis via phone calls and emails. Moreover, you will be responsible for scheduling and planning social media posts for all clients.
Drop in your application today if you have the zeal and enthusiasm to make our brand’s voice heard loud and clear!
- Assisting the Design & Web-development departments with campaigns and branding.
- Performing administrative tasks such as updating databases and spreadsheets.
- Keeping the office clean and presentable.
- Creating daily content for LetzMarket and Letz Market clients.
- Coordinating with the director to schedule all marketing activities
- Connecting with clients on a regular basis to ensure they are aware of all the activities on their social media.
- Sending daily leads to clients.
- Ensuring proper portrayal of brand’s image and tone.
- Conducting research on latest market trends and keywords
- Promoting and upselling merchandise.
- Creating daily Tiktoks/Reels.
- Scheduling appointments for the director.
- Attending marketing events and training sessions
- Communicating with vendors and ensuring deliveries are done in a timely manner for all clients.
- A proven understanding of Photoshop,Illustrator and Premier Pro.
- Basic Photography knowledge (Using a DSLR)
- Knowledge of latest market trends and social media marketing techniques
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent networking skills
- Knowledge of email marketing software like MailChimp, HubSpot and ActiveCampaign
- Familiarity with website platforms like wordpress/shopify is an asset.
- Ability to work in a competitive environment.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.