- Part Time
- Brampton, ON, Canada
Landmark Bus Lines
School Bus Driver
Landmark is the perfect opportunity for you. As a Part-time School Bus Driver, you can earn a steady income without having to work nights, weekends, holidays or school breaks.
A foundation of service, quality and energetic community minded people working together to help get children to school.
Industry leading Landmark Bus Lines has COVID 19 training practices in place now. Training and Recruitment have launched safe training practices in our changing environment.
- We are most interested in hiring dependable, caring people, who like dealing with the public, helping children, giving back to their community and who are truly committed to SAFETY.
Many of our drivers are:
- Stay-at-home Moms & Dads
- Retired or Semi-Retired
- Realtors and other people with flexible home-based businesses
- Shift workers looking for supplemental income
- First Responders
- Pilots & Flight Attendants
- Taxi drivers
- Transit drivers
- Seasonal workers
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections of vehicle
- Communicate with passengers, schools, dispatchers &/or other drivers
- Drive school buses to transport children between school and home
- Ensure children’s safety when boarding and leaving buses and crossing street while bus is stopped
- Maintain control of student activities during travel to prevent distractions or behaviors that could compromise safety
- Sanitizing of vehicles
- Valid Class “G” or higher Driver’s License
- Clean driver’s abstract
- MTO Medical Evaluation
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Salary: $18.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Retention bonus
- driver’s license (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.