Customer Renewals Advisor – Part Time
About The Role
Do you know how to deliver an exceptional customer experience? Whether you’ve worked in retail, hospitality, sales or a call centre environment, as a Contact Centre Advisor you will carry out the responsibility of a Renewals Advisor to our existing members.
This is a part-time, permanent role. Shift requirements will fall within our opening days of Monday – Sunday. We have 18-30 hour contracts available! You must be able to work Mondays and alternative weekends.
As a Customer Renewals Advisor operating in our call centre, you’ll take calls from RAC members who want to discuss their membership or are looking to renew their cover. You’ll be an expert on the features and benefits of RAC Breakdown Cover, and you’ll have the customer service skills to keep them onboard.
Benefits and rewards:
- FREE Ultimate breakdown cover for you and your household worth up to £500
- FREE on-site parking
- Overtime opportunities to boost your earnings
- Flexible benefits you can tailor to suit you
- Free European Breakdown cover including 7 days car hire to continue your journey
- Amazing employee benefits including additional discounts on big brands, hotel stays and days out
- Life insurance, performance rewards, and pension
- Up to 31 days’ of annual leave including bank holidays, plus family leave entitlement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering Exceptional Service to our customers ensuring we have the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Operate in a fast-paced environment, where we deliver exceptional customer focused solutions in order to retain our members
- Effectively engage with members who are renewing their membership with us
- Reviewing their Customer memberships and promoting our differences versus competitors
- Providing great Customer Service to our customers through keeping accurate records up to date and providing the basic customer service responsibilities.
- Recording member data and requests in an accurate manner using RAC systems
To be the best, we want the best. We’re looking for Customer Renewal Advisors who:
- Enjoy talking to customers
- Are empathetic and able to build rapport with our members, in an outgoing, engaging manner
- Are self-motivated and passionate about finding the right outcomes for customers
- Have a desire to deliver a first-class customer experience to over 2 million customers.
- Can demonstrate the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced sales contact centre, and work well under pressure to meet KPIs
- Ideally have previous experience working within a sales focussed environment and can demonstrate excellent customer service.
What can we offer in return?
- Bonus scheme with additional earning potential up to 22% OTE monthly
- Competitive rewards package
- Flexible shifts and working hour patterns
- A first-class, comprehensive training programme to enhance your skills and behaviours to ensure you become a great advisor!
- A fantastic career framework, with solid support and a clear plan, allowing everyone to progress within this ever-growing business.
Together we are all #OrangeHeroes. Be a part of our journey!
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.