Data and Research Intern
|Post Name||Data and Research Intern|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Analytics, Computer Science|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||PHP 6000 To PHP 7000 Per Month|
We are looking for awesome, talented, and aspiring individuals who have awesome personalities and are go-getters with entrepreneurial mindsets.
The Internship Program is envisioned to provide an opportunity for those who want to obtain substantial startup knowledge. Candidates of this program will be placed in different roles within MyKuya that best suit their skills and competencies for a set period of time.
- Build automated reporting processes to minimize manual effort
- Support team in the weekly and monthly reporting to the team
- Support market insights research and market data analysis to drive business case recommendations
- Support implementation and monitor impact on new data projects
- Help with data extraction for reporting
- Analyze key KPIs, and metrics for stakeholders
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports for insight
- Operations support and ad-hoc tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, and/or passionate about Data Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information systems, and related fields
- knowledge designing, developing and maintaining scalable & sustainable dashboards in data visualization tools
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiative and a growth mindset
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to interpret data effectively to provide insight for strategic partnerships
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
To apply for this job please visit www.kalibrr.com.