Educational Video Content Reviewer
Full Job Description
The primary responsibility of the QA/QC Content Reviewer is to evaluate, proofread, and review the educational video content materials to ensure their quality and accuracy based on the learning competencies of K to 12 curricula provided by DepEd. He/she should provide recommendations and suggestions on how to improve and develop the learning materials following Quipper guidelines. They must be committed, flexible to changes, able to adapt to different students levels and to keep up with a fast-paced production.
Must-haves – Extensive knowledge and teaching experience in one or more of the following:
- Contemporary Philippine Arts from the Regions
- Physical Education and Health 11 and 12
- At least 2 years of experience in editing educational contents (e-learning, textbook, workbook, reference book) for Grades 4 to Grade 10, Senior High School and/or College
- At least 3 years of teaching experience (classroom, review center, and/or other informal teaching set-ups)
- Experience using Content Management System or Learning Management System.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Instructional Design or Education Majors closely related to the subject the candidate applied for
- Output-based & Flextime
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls, with meetings and training at the office when required.
- Homebased; Project-based contract.
More about the team:
- We believe in creating a highly innovative, exciting and collaborative working environment that continuously fuels our double-digit growth YOY
- You will collaborate with a diverse group of talent who have a broad range of experience leading in technology and e-commerce (e.g. International top MBA grads, ex-Bigtech. ex-FMCG, ex-Consulting firm)
- Our team is highly passionate about our mission to “Bring the Best Education to Every Corner of the World” and hope that you could bring your unique skills and talent to make this happen in the Philippines!
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from home / remote work
- Continuous coaching & training
- Performance-based bonus
- Career mobility – Chance to be regularized based on performance
- Flexible, tech-savvy, international environment and working styles
- And more! (Exciting workshops, sessions to get to know your fellows, etc. depending on the team)
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.