Doon Animal Welfare
Volunteer Job Description
We are searching for a reliable and trustworthy volunteer to join our organization. The volunteer’s responsibilities include completing tasks assigned by the supervisor, upholding the organization’s values. You should arrive on time, follow instructions, and improve the overall operations of the organization.
To be successful as a volunteer, you should demonstrate active listening and problem-solving skills. Outstanding volunteers should be diligent, meticulous, and take pride in their work.
- Understanding your role and responsibilities as well as the rules and safety regulations of the organization.
- Completing the relevant training and asking questions if you are uncertain about anything.
- Completing all duties assigned by the supervisor and reporting any issues immediately.
- Observing the rules and safety regulations of the organization while carrying out tasks.
- Arriving on time for duty and remaining professional in your interactions with all stakeholders.
- Making recommendations for improvement where feasible and appropriate.
- Delivering presentations or reports if necessary.
- Communicating with the supervisor or relevant stakeholders when you are running late or unable to fulfill your duties.
- Completion of relevant training might be required.
- A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- Minimum age should be 18 years.
- Good time management.
- Minimum education 12th pass.
Job Types: Part-time, Fresher, Internship, Volunteer
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: From ₹5,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.