On-Call Loss Prevention Officer (Edmonton)
This position will contribute to the success of the store by demonstrating our company mission of Always Customer First and embodying our core values of Service, People, Innovation, Fun, and Integrity.
We are hiring for an On-Call Loss Prevention Officer for our Edmonton locations.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying theft, mischief, and fraud.
- Discretely observing for behaviors and characteristics of shoplifters.
- Approaching situations with a customer first mindset.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor when dealing with the public, staff, and law enforcement agencies.
- Conducting security audits of the building and assets.
- Performing arrests, ask to pays, and product recoveries.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Documenting all evidence and typing clear and concise reports as required.
- A valid AB Security Worker’s License with Security Guard endorsement.
- Integrity, enthusiasm, and willingness to Go the Extra Mile.
- Reliable transportation with the ability to travel between various store locations.
- A strong ability to make quick decisions under difficult circumstances.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in a second language is considered an asset.
- Open availability is considered an asset.
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- A competitive starting wage of $22.25 per hour and paid mileage (only while working as an On-Call Loss Prevention Officer).
- Get paid every Friday!
- Competitive benefits package.
- Paid training with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Security License renewal fees reimbursed by the company.
- All equipment and PPE are supplied by the company.
- Team Member offers and discounts.
- Educational Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities.
- Wellness and Team Member assistance program.
- A dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.