Front of House
We’re currently recruiting in our Newcastle (Quayside) Premier Inn. Working 16 hours per week, paying up to £10.82 per hour
Front of House – Newcastle Upon Tyne – Newcastle (Quayside) Premier Inn
Come and be a Ground Floor Team Member at Premier Inn in Newcastle Upon Tyne. As the friendly face of our hotel, use your fun personality and your customer service skills to welcome guests. Help them to rest easy from the moment they check in – be it making a cocktail, serving a meal or joining up with the housekeeping team to get rooms perfect. Immediate start, no experience needed.
Up to £10.82 per hour
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
16 hours per week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around
Newcastle (Quayside) Premier Inn, The Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 3AE
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got a warm welcome and simple administration system to use that will make your job easier from the start PLUS the opportunities to give you a clear career path within our business
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in all Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have breakfast on us: Enjoy a complimentary Premier Inn breakfast for 2 when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at Newcastle (Quayside) Premier Inn as a Ground Floor Team Member, and use your passion for customer service to its full potential. Be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread. See more about the job here: https://bit.ly/3q6ptNV
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.