- Part Time
- Muscat, Oman
Purchasing intern provides excellent customer service to both internal and external contacts, excellent oral and written communication skills, Microsoft Office, particularly Excel is extremely important.
- Work quotes, rescheduling, PO placement and transition plan for commodities.
- Assist with cost reduction projects.
- Align schedule agreement source lists and quantities that exceed the target quantity.
- You will be responsible to create new POs to support LLC and other vendor transfer projects.
- Work non-conforming material dispositions, material rejections, and requests for deviations.
- Purchase Order Creation and Completion in our SRM System (heavy use).
- Global Vehicle & Powertrain Production Purchasing, the driving force behind our goal to deliver a globally competitive supply base.
- Global Programs Purchasing, providing commodity and program management expertise for products, delivering quality, cost and timing targets at the component and systems level.
- Special Assignments such as Supply Risk Management and Purchasing Business Strategy Office.
- You will be responsible follow up on calls for proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain.
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Managers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.