Ahead Education Group
Business Development Intern
AHEAD Education Group provides a learning experience that immerses students in AHEAD’s collaborative work environment. The 3-5 months internship program’s goal is to give relevant responsibilities to interns within their assigned department and expose students to business systems and processes, as well as the professional environment.
Internship set-up can be pure online, hybrid, or full on-site, depending on the student’s preference. Transportation allowance will be provided for interns who prefer to work onsite.
NOTE: for school-required internships only.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. Transportation allowance will be provided by the company to interns who prefer to work onsite.
We are seeking a motivated and proactive Business Development Intern to join our team. As a Business Development Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of business development and contribute to our company’s growth strategy. This internship is ideal for students who are interested in pursuing a career in business or entrepreneurship and want to develop their skills in a real-world setting.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential business opportunities and target markets.
- Assist in the creation of business proposals, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Support the development and implementation of business development strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and pursue new business leads.
- Assist in conducting competitive analysis and tracking industry trends.
- Attend meetings and networking events with the business development team.
- Provide general administrative support to the business development team as needed.
- Must be a current undergraduate student at a university with a relevant degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- MS Office Proficient (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Can commit to the internship for a minimum of 3 months and can report to work at least 4 hours a day.
- CPU / Processor Dual-core processor 1Ghz or above, Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 or AMD equivalent is highly required
- 10 Mbps DSL/Fibr Internet connection
Job Types: Part-time, OJT (On the job training)
Contract length: 3-5 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.