About this Opportunity
Recognized as an Employer of Choice, Giant Tiger’s retail stores provide dynamic work environments with many opportunities for a fulfilling career. We are a Canadian owned and operated retailer (and proud of it!), with a strong commitment to the community, and over 60 years of success. If you are looking for a challenging and stimulating career, Giant Tiger may be right for you. We believe in opportunities for growth & development, teamwork, and engagement.
We are hiring a Hardgoods Associate for our store in Windsor, ON!
Hardgoods Associate, Job Highlights:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service;
- Following up on hot selling items and completing markdowns and SKU changes when needed;
- Maintaining planograms, labels, tickets and signing standards;
- Performing cycle counts as required.
Hardgoods Associate, Job Requirements:
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail.
Hardgoods Associate, Job Schedule:
This position requires that you are available to work day, evenings and weekends.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.