|Post Name||Code Mentor|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||1000/- To 5000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Full Job Description
Do you want to translate your tech skills & time into something more meaningful? Join us to empower individuals and break barriers through tech. Teach & mentor programming to neurodiverse individuals.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Teach programming to differently-abled individuals based on our inclusive curriculum
- Assist students with their doubts and homework
- Work with Special Educators and provide regular updates on student’s progress
What we require :
A positive person who is passionate about others’ success and believes that every individual is unique and capable of reaching their full potential. You must have a strong desire to challenge the status quo and make a difference.
- A degree does not matter, we value your experience and skills
- Prior knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Functional laptop and hi-speed internet connection
- Excellent communication skills
- Work from anywhere – Work remotely, and teach online from anywhere in India.
- Flexible Hours – Set flexible hours with a minimum commitment of 1 hr/day.
- Learn & Earn – Develop your programming skills and computational thinking process while mentoring.
- Find Purpose – Be part of the movement where neurodiverse individuals get equal opportunities to learn and a career to grow in.
Hiring Process & Payment
- Stage 1 – Assessment
- Stage 2 – Mock Class
- Stage 3 – Training
After successful completion of training, your part-time payment will be based on the completion of per level per student. We will assign 1 to 5 students based on your performance.
HashHackCode is creating an alternative inclusive ecosystem that recognizes and builds the potential of people with different abilities to learn coding, digital expression and computational thinking, to build a skill set that is essential for this digital era.
We provide Inclusive Tech Education & Mentorship to people with different abilities and strengths. We mentor students with ASD, ADHD/ADD, Dyslexia, Down Syndrome, Hearing and Speech impairment, and Learning Difficulties.
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.