|Post Name||Clinical Psychology|
|Qualification||Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology or Psychology|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||30000/- To 35000/- Per Month|
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560070
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates mental and emotional disorders in literature.
- Interprets intelligence, personality, or other psychological tests to diagnose disorders.
- Identify various psychological techniques, and treatment approaches and plans frequency, intensity, and duration of individual, group, and family therapies.
- Documents therapy in accordance with policies and procedures; implements and adheres to policies that ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
- Participates in educational programs, in-service meetings, clinician meetings, and workshops to enhance professional development and maintain currency of methodology and techniques.
- May develop and implement clinical research programs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology or Psychology.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that is above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current special education methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to effectively communicate medical information, test results, diagnoses, and/or proposed treatment in a manner easily understood.
- Interviewing and psychological/developmental evaluation skills.
- Ability to evaluate the progress of therapeutic programs and to make interpretations.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Knowledge of psychological test administration, scoring, and interpretation.
To apply for this job please visit access.resumefox.net.