About us: Tacofino began as a food truck in the back of a surf shop in beautiful Tofino, British Columbia. We balanced surfing with creating world-inspired food from the best possible ingredients and wrapping them in delicious fresh tortillas. We have since grown into four restaurants and three food trucks across the Lower Mainland and Victoria.
We are successful because we believe in staying true to where we came from, serving high-quality creative food with the best possible ingredients, adapting to and giving back to the communities we operate in and have teams made up of fantastic individuals. To learn more about working with Tacofino, visit this link: https://sway.office.com/rMgupkKaqzyVW4cJ
Our vision: To continue to build a profitable restaurant group that our team, guests and our communities are proud and excited to be a part of.
Our mission: To create memorable experiences with a hospitality driven attitude that provides creative quality food while being a positive community partner and powered by a diverse, inclusive, and equitable team environment.
- Creative quality food – We create original, quality offerings with unique flavours
- Community – We partner with our communities to support impactful positive change
- Inspired hospitality – We want to provide memorable experiences that cannot be found anywhere else
- Our Team – We achieve our goals by embracing people for their individuality and supporting their personal and professional growth
- Environment – We strive to make positive sustainable decisions whenever possible
We are looking for great people who value safe, inclusive, and positive work environments to join us.
About the role: Tacofino is looking for a great person to join us Server on our Tacofino team.
What we offer:
- Eligibility for extended health benefits
- Eligibility for Employee and Family Assistance Program
- A fantastic workplace environment and culture
- Flexible schedule
About you: We are growing and have an opportunity for a great person who is looking to join our team as a Server.
- Providing great customer experiences through superior service
- Creating strong knowledge of food and drinks
- Ensuring quality control of food
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Regular cleaning, running food/drink, checking in with guests
- Other duties as required
- 6+ months experience as a Server in a high volume casual environment
- Experience in delivering a strong customer service experience
- Possess excellent organizational skills and works well under pressure
- Knowledge of POS
- Personable, friendly and outgoing
- Possess high energy and strong work ethic
- Possess an eager willingness to learn
At Tacofino, we believe our people are what makes us great. If you are a positive person with a strong work ethic that is looking to come to join a fun workplace culture, then we invite you to apply for this role by submitting a resume.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.