Work type: Part Time
- Part Time Position
- Guaranteed base earnings
- Opportunity to work with an Australian retail icon
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman – an Australian Retail icon in the home and lifestyle space.
The Harvey Norman Maribyrnong Warehouse Team is seeking a passionate, customer service focused Warehouse Operator to join them in delivering Great Service, Always! to their customers.
As a Warehouse Operator you have a good understanding of the receipting, and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
- Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
- Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
- Experience in receipt and dispatch of merchandise
- Effective, timely and accurate distribution of goods in and out of our warehouse, including loading of trucks
- A strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
- Generous staff discounts
- Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.