|Hiring Organization||CVS Health|
|Post Name||Health Concierge|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or GED|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 To USD 27 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
This is a work-at-home opportunity for candidates located in the ALL-TIME ZONES and the working schedule will be in the EST time zone. Health Concierge is the face of Aetna to provide targeted, personalized service based on a holistic view of the member, benefits, health information, and engagement. Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet, web chat or written correspondence.
Engages consults and educates members based upon the member’s unique needs, preferences, and understanding of Aetna plans, tools, and resources to help guide the members along a clear path to care. Utilizes resources to assist customers in understanding components of Aetna products including claims, accumulators, usage and balances, and cost-sharing.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining a pleasant and calm demeanor with customers, patients, and caregivers
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills
- Strong computer, data entry, and typing skills; ability to work between multiple technology platforms; ability to learn and utilize new technology as service evolves, able to use multiple monitors.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to receive and act on feedback; resilient, curious and seeks to learn
- Great problem solver with the ability to collaboratively engage with customers, patients, caregivers, and other team members to provide solutions
- Naturally passionate about proactively engaging with and caring for customers to understand their needs and explain our products and services available that influences their decisions
- Comfortable working in a dynamic role and open to continuous growth and evolution of responsibilities
- Self-starter and able to successfully work with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cvshealth.com.